Do you really need WordPress eCommerce plugins for your online store?
You have to use multiple WordPress eCommerce plugins to build your online store appropriately for your customers.
To run successfully online, you need to focus on multiple important tasks such as product shipping, product information customization, website customization, email marketing, etc.
If you aren’t able to do these tasks effectively, your eCommerce shop will not be able to give you better performance as well as you want. As a result, your customers will not get interested in purchasing any products from your store.
For these reasons, you must use multiple WordPress plugins to simplify your eCommerce management tasks flawlessly.
In this article, we will discuss some must-have and best WordPress eCommerce plugins for your online stores.
- 1 Major Benefits of WordPress Plugins
- 2 13 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins
- 2.1 WooCommerce
- 2.2 MonsterInsights – Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress
- 2.3 WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
- 2.4 Mailchimp for WooCommerce
- 2.5 Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
- 2.6 WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency with WPML
- 2.7 Booster for WooCommerce
- 2.8 Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
- 2.9 CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Manager Plugin
- 2.10 ShopEngine – All in One Solution
- 2.11 eCommerce Product Catalog Plugin for WordPress
- 2.12 BigCommerce for WordPress
- 2.13 Challan – PDF Invoice & Packing Slip for WooCommerce
- 3 Conclusion
Major Benefits of WordPress Plugins
As you already know that WordPress is the most flexible platform for building a successful website for various purposes.
Now we will see some core benefits of using WordPress Plugins. Let’s go.
WordPress plugins are the most common way to add functionality to your site. They’re easy to install, and they give you the ability to customize your site’s look and feel in a way that a lot of people find appealing.
- You can enhance the look and feel of your site by changing colors, fonts, and layout
- You can add widgets that provide extra information about your business or products
- You can use plugins to make it easier for customers to find products on your website.
- You can add new features to your site with ease.
- Users will find it easier to navigate around your site and find what they’re looking for.
- You’ll be able to offer more functionality to customers and make more money as a result.
Along with that, you can also get numerous benefits from WordPress plugins for your eCommerce website.
13 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins
In this section, we will discuss some significant WordPress eCommerce plugins which will be beneficial for the overall growth of your online store.
- Active installations: 5+ million
- Current Version: 6.8.2
- User Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars (3940 Reviews)
The WooCommerce WordPress plugin is a powerful tool for managing your e-commerce business on WordPress. It allows you to create and manage a fully functional website with WooCommerce, the most popular e-commerce platform in the world. You can securely sell products online using this plugin, which helps you keep track of all your orders and order history.
In addition to selling products online, you can also use the WooCommerce WordPress plugin to manage your customers’ orders and orders history. This makes it easy for you to stay up-to-date with customer information and ensure that they are satisfied with your product offerings.
Along with that, it offers many other features, such as real-time statistics and detailed reports about your sales performance, which allow you to make informed decisions about how best to grow your business.
With the help of this tool, you can create beautiful, functional websites without any programming skills.
WooCommerce will give you access to a lot of functionalities such as
- Auto-update of the products on your website.
- Product customization options such as variations, colors, and images.
- A variety of payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, and other payment gateways are integrated into the plugin directly or via API calls.
- Supports multiple currencies and languages.
- Easy integration with third-party tools like Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and many others.
- Easy and flexible page customization function.
- Supports 100+ payment gateways.
- Powerful marketing tools integrations.
- Website translation in multiple languages.
2MonsterInsights – Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress
- Active installations: 3+ million
- Current Version: 8.8.2
- User Rating: 4.6 out of 5 Stars (2554 Reviews)
MonsterInsights is a plugin for WordPress that will help you to find out what people think of your website. This is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for your eCommerce store.
It uses Google Analytics data to provide insights into how visitors are using the site, which pages they are most likely to visit, and what they’re searching for when they get there.
It’s great if you’re looking for ways to improve your site’s performance or discover areas that need improvement, but it can also be used as a way to get ideas for content and marketing strategies. If you’re looking for ways to get more traffic on your site, this is the perfect tool.
In addition to showing you visitor counts by page and session lengths by page, Monsterinsights also lets you view all of this information in a single report. You can see everything at once so that it’s easier for you to compare metrics across different websites or posts within the same website.
- Easy Google Analytics optimization.
- Google affiliate link tracking function.
- Well-organized eCommerce reports.
- Universal tracking opportunity.
3WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
- Active installations: 900,000+
- Current Version: 6.6.0
- User Rating: 3.1 out of 5 Stars (125 Reviews)
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to accept payments on your site with Stripe’s services.
You can install this plugin using the WordPress dashboard. After you have installed the plugin, you need to configure a Stripe account in the settings menu. Then, you will be able to use Stripe as your payment processor for WooCommerce orders.
The plugin has support for multiple currencies and multiple methods of payment, such as credit cards, debit cards, MasterCard, American Express, etc. It also has support for different billing cycles and recurring payments.
One of the important benefits of Stripe is that you don’t need to pay setup fees, monthly fees, or any type of hidden costs.
Along with that, Stripe supports Apple Pay. So your customers can pay you through their Apple ID without any hassle.
- Available for multiple payment methods.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions Extension.
- Compatible with Apple Pay.
- Usable in various countries.
4Mailchimp for WooCommerce
- Active installations: 600,000+
- Current Version: 2.7.3
- User Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars (663 Reviews)
You must communicate with your customers to increase the overall revenue of your eCommerce store. Also, communication will help you to build a strong and trustworthy group of customers.
You can choose Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin for your online store. This is one of the famous email marketing automation tools available in the digital world.
You can easily send automated emails based on multiple purposes, such as product recommendation, product retargeting, first purchase, abandoned cart, re-engagements, etc, with the help of Mailchimp.
Along with that, this plugin will provide beneficial analytical data about your customers for better email marketing campaigns.
Also, Mailchimps has powerful A/B testing and multivariate testing options. So you improve the user experience of your online store, which will help you to increase the sales of your eCommerce stores.
- Organized Customer Relationship Management.
- Powerful analytical data for campaigns.
- A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Functions for retargeting ads.
5Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
- Active installations: 300,000+
- Current Version: 2.0.9
- User Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars (682 Reviews)
When you’re trying to make a product look like something else, Variation Swatches for WooCommerce can help you out.
This plugin lets you use different color variations in your products and sell them as one. It’s super easy to use and makes it possible for your shop to have a lot of variety.
You just need to add some text under the product image and then choose the color variation you want from the dropdown menu above it. Now everything else is taken care of by this plugin.
It’s a great way to make sure you have different options available when creating new products, and it also helps keep your site looking visually appealing if you’re selling similar items with different colors or patterns.
- Various color variation options.
- Compatible with Elementor page builder.
- Attribute swatches functionality.
- Advanced image swatches.
6WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency with WPML
- Active installations: 300,000+
- Current Version: 2.0.9
- User Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars (682 Reviews)
The Multilingual and Multicurrency WooCommerce WPML plugin is a must-have if you want to sell products in more than one language.
If you’re already using WooCommerce, this plugin will help you make all of your product pages multilingual and change the currency of your store’s checkout page.
This means that customers who are visiting your site from different countries will be able to complete their transactions in their own currency.
If you’re just getting started with WooCommerce, this plugin can help you create a store that appeals to customers from around the globe.
It also provides support for multiple currencies and languages within each country, which makes it easier for customers to choose which currency they’d like to use when purchasing products from your store.
- Multilingual SEO Optimization.
- Show currency based on language.
- Various payment methods available.
- Compatible with multiple WooCommerce extensions.
7Booster for WooCommerce
- Active installations: 70,000+
- Current Version: 5.6.3
- User Rating: 4.6 out of 5 Stars (445 Reviews)
As an eCommerce business owner, you need to go through various types of experiments and tasks to optimize your business growth.
For this purpose, you have to use multiple types of tools and plugins. But Booster for WooCommerce is that unique plugin that will help you to do all types of store management-related tasks like shipping, payment, etc.
You can use this plugin without any coding knowledge, and it has 110 features for properly customizing your eCommerce store.
One of the biggest advantages of this plugin is you can save important time and money because you can do all your major online business-related tasks on it.
As a result, you don’t need to install multiple plugins on your WordPress site, so it will improve the speed of your online store. If your website runs flawlessly, it will increase sales of your eCommerce store.
- Set up multiple payment gateways.
- Powerful reporting and administrative tools.
- Add multiple prices and currencies.
- Customize checkout and cart.
8Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
- Active installations: 60,000+
- Current Version: 3.4.7
- User Rating: 4.6 out of 5 Stars (283 Reviews)
Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce is one of the prominent eCommerce plugins available on the WordPress platform.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily provide accurate tracking information to your customers. So that your customers can easily track their order after purchase. It will improve overall customer satisfaction.
You can easily edit or add order statuses such as completed, shipped, and partially shipped for various orders from your customers. Along with that, you can add various tracking numbers for a single order.
This plugin allows you to choose the shipping provided from the 400+ providers list based on your requirements. One of the major advantages of the AST is its compatibility with other famous plugins such as email customization plugins, multi-vendors plugins, etc.
- Multiple tracking numbers for a single product.
- 400+ shipping providers list.
- Compatible with other famous tools.
- Powerful shipment tracking API.
9CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Manager Plugin
- Active installations: 50,000+
- Current Version: 4.5.1
- User Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars (428 Reviews)
As an eCommerce business owner, you must promote your products and services. Otherwise, you can reach your target audiences and customers.
Through a successful promotional campaign, you can increase the visibility of your products, so it will create huge chances to generate more sales in your stores. In this situation, the CTX Feed plugin will help you to promote your products on multiple channels.
It’s a WooCommerce product feed manager plugin that generates product feeds for various famous channels like Facebook, Instagram, Bing,eBay, Snapchat, and 100+ more channels.
You can easily generate unlimited numbers of product feeds and upload them on those channels without any advanced programming knowledge.
You don’t need to add one by one product data manually, it will waste your time. Because CTX feed will automatically generate 100% error-free product feed for various channels in a short amount of time.
Product attributes are the main part of your product feed. They contain the main information about your products.CTX feed has multiple significant preconfigured attributes such as title, descriptions, image links, gender, height, materials, size, shipping, price, and more attributes. Along with that, you can also add customized attributes based on your requirements.
- Unlimited product feed creation.
- 100+ pre-configured templates.
- Supports multiple feed file types.
- Advanced category mapping function.
10ShopEngine – All in One Solution
- Active installations: 20,000+
- Current Version: 6.0.2
- User Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars (61 Reviews)
To build a successful eCommerce website and become relevant in the market, you need to arrange your online store properly.
So that your customers can easily purchase products and services from your store. Also, you must ensure that they trust your service.
Otherwise, you can never grow your business as much as you want.
For this purpose, you should choose the ShopEngine plugin, it’s a full-fledged WooCommerce template builder for Elementor. It will help you to create and customize product pages, order pages, cart pages, my account page, etc.
Besides that, ShopEngine will give you access to 50+ drag-to-drop widgets to optimize your eCommerce shop more effectively.
Also, this plugin has a variation swatches function. So you can set multiple variations of a single product in your WooCommerce store.
- Product variation swatches function.
- 50+ elementor widgets access.
- Powerful support team.
- Various language supports.
11eCommerce Product Catalog Plugin for WordPress
- Active installations: 10,000+
- Current Version: 3.0.68
- User Rating: 4.7 out of 5 Stars (230 Reviews)
For the growth of your eCommerce business, you must present your products properly to your target customers. Because products are the major force of your business.
If the customers purchase your products, it will generate revenue in your store. For this purpose, you must represent your products in your store in a more organized way. So that your customers can easily locate your products.
For this purpose, you can choose the eCommerce Product Catalog Plugin for WordPress. With the help of this plugin, you can show your products anywhere on your site with the proper price and custom parameters.
Along with that, you can add unlimited numbers of products to the product catalog. Also, it will not impact the performance of your eCommerce website.
In fact, this plugin will improve the SEO performance of your online store. It will help you to build SEO-optimized product pages. The eCommerce Product Catalog Plugin is highly compatible with other SEO plugins.
- Unlimited products add opportunity.
- Powerful product catalog widgets.
- Functions for product export and import.
- SEO-friendly product pages.
12BigCommerce for WordPress
- Active installations: 1,000+
- Current Version: 4.32.0
- User Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars (40 Reviews)
BigCommerce For WordPress is an easy-to-use plugin that allows you to create, manage, and sell store products on your WordPress site. This plugin was designed by the developers of BigCommerce, a leading eCommerce platform for small businesses and big brands.
This plugin has a number of features that make it stand out from other eCommerce plugins on the market. The BigCommerce For WordPress plugin is easy to install and use. It provides you with a user interface that makes it simple to add products from BigCommerce’s web interface and configure your store settings.
Along with that, Bigcommerce will provide you with 65+ payment gateway integrations that support 100+ countries.
So that you can easily provide a flawless purchasing experience to your customers. It will help you to build a strong relationship with your customers.
Nowadays, there are multiple platforms available on the internet to sell and purchase products and services. If you want to increase sales and improve the growth of your online store, you need to go on these various platforms with your products.
For this purpose, BigCommerce will give you the opportunity for multi-channel selling. So that you can easily sell your products on multiple famous channels such as Facebook, Amazon, Google Shopping, Instagram, eBay, etc.
- Opportunity for multi-channel selling.
- Multiple payment gateway integrations.
- Powerful PCI compliance facility.
- Global shipping advantage.
13Challan – PDF Invoice & Packing Slip for WooCommerce
- Active installations: 1,000+
- Current Version: 3.3.32
- User Rating: 4.3 out of 5 Stars (25 Reviews)
For the better overall growth of your eCommerce business, you need to provide better service to your customers. So that your customers can comfortably purchase their desired products from your store.
If your customer’s purchasing experience becomes bad, in the future, they might not purchase any products from your store. With the help of Challan, you can provide a better purchasing experience to your customers.
This is a WooCommerce pdf invoice & packing slip generator plugin, which automatically generates a pdf invoice and sends it as an attachment through the order confirmation email to your customers.
Challan contains the easiest interface, so you can easily operate this plugin. Also, you can include information like tax, vat, refund notes, bank information, etc.
Along with pdf invoices, this plugin also can generate packing slips. So that the shippers can send the correct items to the right customers.
- Flexibility generates packing slips and invoices.
- Multiple templates for invoices.
- Support multiple languages.
- Add shipping and billing address.
Nowadays, the online business world is highly competitive. If you want to take place in this competitive world, you must optimize your eCommerce store in a more advanced way.
As you already have to build your site in WordPress, so you can access huge numbers of plugins to customize your store. You can organize your store based on your customer’s demands.
In this article, we have discussed the best WordPress eCommerce plugins for the online store. These will help you to improve the conversion rates and revenue of your business.