The registration process for MAT 2019 has been started. It is an online process. Every year, thousands of candidates appear for this paper to get admission in different management courses like MBA and PGDM. All India Management Association (AIMA) is responsible for organizing the test.
Applicants, who want to apply for the exam, can do so through the official website of MAT. The exam is conducted through both – Online and Offline modes. The paper-based test will be organized on February 23, 2019, whereas; the computer-based test is scheduled on February 9, 2019, & February 10, 2018. So, students need to fill the application form for appearing for MAT 2019.
Let’s have a look at the step by step procedure of filling MAT 2019 Application form:
Procedure to apply for MAT 2019
Students should check their eligibility criteria before start filling the application form because, if students found ineligible after submitting the form then their candidature can be cancelled. The complete application process is divided into four steps. So, let’s have a look at the step-wise form filling process:
- Visit the MAT official website.
- On the website homepage, click on the link named as “Online registration by candidates for Feb 2019 MAT”
- Click on “New candidates to register”
- Students should have valid email ID to apply online
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Once the form is submitted, a confirmation message of registration will be sent to the provided email ID
Already logged in
- Click “Proceed to Login” button
- Click the link named as “Already Logged in candidate” given on the website
- A new page will open with four options to complete the filling and submitting the form
Students must carry the following documents before filling the application form:
- Valid Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Scanned images of Photograph and Signature
- Demand draft must be drawn in the favour of AIMA, payable at New Delhi
Fill the application form
- Re-login the website
- Click on the “Fill Application” button
- Start filling the application form
- After entering the details, click the “Save” button
In the case, if students want to edit something, re-login the page using E-mail ID and date of birth
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature
- Preview the documents before uploading
- Click on the “Submit button”
- The image should be in jpg/ jpeg format
Specifications for Photograph and Signature:
- The image should be recent passport size, colour picture
- It should be taken with the light background
- There will be no reflection, eyes should be seen clearly
- The signature should be done by black ink on white paper
- Signature Image size: 50 kb
- At the time of application submission, students need to pay application fee of amount INR 1550.
- Payment can be done via Debit/ Credit card and net banking
- Once the payment is done, no changes allowed in the information
- Finally, click the “Submit” button
Once the form is submitted, students are advised to download and take the printout of the form for future use.
- The application fee is non-refundable
- The form received after the due dates are liable for rejection
- While filling the application form, a unique registration number is generated. Note down that number and keep it safe.