It’s been the most challenging year yet for marketers. And as the year comes to a close, SEO professionals are looking forward to 2021, eager to make changes that will boost performance and results. Since Google is only bound to get more sophisticated, staying on top of the latest digital marketing trends is critical to success. SEO experts know that maximizing all available resources, especially SEO tools, will give you the edge you need.
Why most marketing companies use SEO tools?
Automation in the digital marketing industry is a must. Over the years, experts have developed tools designed for SEO professionals. The goal is to provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills to increase productivity and efficiency. It makes sense to use these tools because these help in strengthening the marketing strategy. To further explain, the following five brilliant reasons are why SEO tools should be in every marketer’s arsenal.
- Keep an eye on the competition. Digital marketing is a vast industry, and one way to hone your strategy is to know what your competitor is doing. According to the best Virginia Beach SEO companies, relying on tools will not only provide visibility on what strategies other companies are employing, but it will also help in keeping an eye out for shady practices. Using a tool that allows you to view the backlink profile of a competitor will help in blogger outreach, while a keyword research tool will allow you to view which keywords they use and which have the highest rankings.
- A more efficient and cost-effective SEO audit. Conducting an SEO audit gives a comprehensive view of performance and issues. Using tools will reduce cost and time, but still, drive the best results. For example, a crawling tool will give detailed insight on broken links, missing article meta descriptions, and server errors.
- Find the right keywords for effective content marketing. A successful SEO strategy begins with keyword research. If you ask the best Virginia Beach SEO companies, they’ll tell you that using a keyword search tool simplifies the process. How? First, a keyword research tool helps look for keywords according to the user’s intent. Also, if the keyword’s you’re using are performing well, a keyword research tool is effective in finding variations of the same keywords that are worth including in your SEO efforts.
- Tracking SEO progress with actionable KPI. The only way you’ll know if SEO is working is by generating KPI and reports. Of course, what KPI to use will depend on your goals and business model. But the most commonly used performance indicators are website ranking, keyword ranking, social media engagement, sales, and website traffic.
- How to conceptualize and visualize data. SEO professionals don’t need to be experts on numbers as well. That’s why you’ll need an SEO tool that will help you understand and interpret data. The only way you can communicate better with your clients is by being able to put into words the meaning of metrics, performance indicators, and other abstract SEO concepts.
Relying on SEO tools makes the best SEO companies more efficient at their job. Even clients are more confident when they work with a company that maximizes all available resources. Having said that, let’s move forward with a list of SEO tools that will help boost your bottom line in 2021.
SEO tools that the best SEO companies use to boost the bottom line
We’ve emphasized the importance of using SEO tools because SEO takes time. The techniques and strategies used by experts can change depending on search engine trends. Since there are also plenty of variables that impact performance, the best tools will streamline your efforts and help overcome common challenges.
All the best SEO companies will tell you not to overlook the importance of a free tool like Google Analytics. There are three site activities you can track using this tool: transactions or sales, events or actions that users take on your site, and page visits. All these indicators are critical in improving SEO and overall site performance.
If you’re looking for an all-in SEO tool, this may be the one for you. Many consider this tool as one of the best and the features even make it easy to conduct a comprehensive audit. Although this tool isn’t free, the subscription fee is tiered and you can choose which plan best suits your needs in the meantime.
Analyzing what the competition is doing makes it easier to identify what you’re doing well, and what the competitor is doing better. This tool will allow you to track the performance of other websites and use the insight to adjust your strategies.
One of the recent trends in SEO is to rank keywords according to the user’s intent. Instead of searching basic words, content should contain relevant information based on what people are searching. The advantage of this tool is that it allows you to look for questions based on actual topics that people ask when they use a search engine.
5Google PageSpeed Insight
This is another free tool that’s popular with SEO professionals. You’ll get specific data on website performance, along with suggestions on how to improve the numbers. Remember that Google prefers a faster website. Hence, keeping an eye on your site’s speed will lead to better SEO results.
Apart from the five discussed above, there are plenty of other tools to choose from. What’s important to keep in mind is making sure that you’re getting your money’s worth when subscribing to an SEO service. Of course, the best tools will not only add value to your SEO efforts but also ensure better results.
The best Virginia Beach SEO companies today rely on SEO tools to get ahead in the game. SEO is competitive, difficult, and dynamic. With knowledge alone, you won’t beat the competition. Experts appreciate and acknowledge how well these tools improve their SEO strategies. That said, companies big and small, including those that have begun implementing an SEO strategy will benefit from using SEO tools. 2021 is going to be another big year for digital marketers. If you want to increase your bottom line, now is the best time to look for the right resources that will help reach your goals.