In this age of modernization, everyone is moving forward and taking steps towards digitalization. This has led to the introduction of digital notepads. These electronic notepads have reformed and reshaped the documenting process and allow you to keep up with the trends. There is not just a single reason to purchase, but a dozen reasons out there that will make your investment in this digital notepad worthwhile.
In a digital notepad, the convenience of a smart notebook is complemented nicely with the functionality of a tablet. These are helpful not only in eliminating the need of paper but also helps in storing your documents in digital format, thus reducing the chance of losing them forever. You can even back up your notes using cloud storage or can carry multiple tasks at a time.
Buying’s Guide for the Best Digital Notepad
With so many brands and alternatives available, the idea of choosing any one of them might perplex you. So, it’s time to put an end to your dilemma! You can easily go through our buyer’s guide for the best digital notepad as it will assist you in choosing wisely.
1Boogie Board 8.5 inch LCD
This eWriter writing tablet is a user-friendly notebook which is devised especially for taking down notes in the most uncomplicated way. It comes with handwriting recognition and the notes noted down here can be shared to any device via Evernote or Bluetooth. This versatile noteboom comes with an in-built 3V battery that needs only two hours to recharge.
Designed in a child-friendly manner, this device is effortlessly portable. You get up to 50 erases in this device which is comparatively higher than many other notepads at this range. What makes this one of the best smart notebooks is its incredibly ultra-thin design, glossy black display and easy maintenance. It is perfectly suited for a classroom or teaching programme.
- Easily remodels handwritten text to a typed one.
- The data is being synced to the app.
- It consists of an anti-glare screen.
- This notebook is programmed in such a way that it is free of any distractions.
- It possesses both stylus clips and magnets.
- Portable and stylish design.
- It is essential to replace the pen tips on a regular basis.
- Lack in storing images
- Absence of in-built memory
- Quite expensive at this range
2Wacom Bamboo Slate Smartpad Digital Notebook
When it comes to digital drawing tablets, Wacom is the ultimate boss. What makes this as a product of excellence is its slightly unique design and use. You need to write on a clean sheet of paper placed at the top of the surface of the tablet. Then after you have completed writing on it, press on a button and the Wacom Inkspace app will make it digital by clicking a picture of your notes and save it either in a JPG or PDF format.
The Bamboo Slate Smartpad also uses electromagnetic tracking and manifests your activities on the synced device with absolute accuracy. This smartpad is extremely good for handwriting to text transcriptions. It is convenient for the users as you can easily access the retained notes on the cloud. Moreover, its efficiency and the extent of effectiveness totally depend upon the users.
- You get the option to add a regular 80-page notepad that makes it 8 mm thick.
- Comes with a dedicated stylus
- It is compatible with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Made up of high quality materials
- No need for battery power.
- The feature of Rich Text conversion is not too accurate.
3Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Notebook
When it comes to digitalizing the note-making routine and that too at an affordable range, then Rocketbook Everlast is the most widely preferred option. As it comes in various sizes, it is very convenient for the users to use it. Moreover, it looks like a regular spiral notebook and undoubtedly one of the cheapest ways to store the notes digitally.
If you are looking for the best digital notepad that can be quickly integrated into your revolutionized digital lifestyle, then this one is the best. Here you get up to 32 reusable pages and each page of it features a dot grid pattern. It analyzes what you write on its surface. The writing on this notebook can be done with any pen or highlighter.
Once you are done writing, you can use a damp cloth to wipe off everything and clean the page. Also, each page of it includes a QR code used by the Rocketbook app to scan data.
- Comes with sophisticated AI technology
- It has reusable pages so there will be no more wasting paper
- Quite compact and portable.
- Regular checking is needed
- The written notes need to be properly scanned with Rocketbook app.
4Solidtek Acecad DigiMemo Digital Notepad
If you used to work in landscape mode or love to draw sketches, then this SolidTek DM-L2 model will be the ideal choice for you. Due to its pen-sensitive feature and higher level of accuracy, this is often considered as the best smart notebook for drawing purposes. With 32MB of in-built memory, you can safely store your important notes until you transfer it to cloud memory or laptop. Along with that, you also get a 2GB memory card slot that can be used when you need more space.
What make it an irreplaceable option for the users are its versatile functionality, solid construction and easy integration with your PC. Also, you do not need any specific stylus to operate this device, you can use any pen instead. Moreover, it also offers you the option to convert your drawings and handwriting on paper to the electronic or digital format.
- Easy integration and thus simple to use.
- The notepad is of 11-inch which is sufficiently large.
- Powered by 3 AAA long-lasting batteries
- The body is strongly built and thus durable.
- The device cannot integrate with OneNote.
- The USB slot of this notepad does not support more than 2GB.
- To some users, it might be expensive.
5Moleskine Pen+ Smart Writing Set
This unique piece is divisible into two parts and both of them can be effectively used individually. One is the pen and the other one is the smart notebook. Altogether this set of electronic notepad is an innovative piece. This Moleskine pen uses an infrared sensor to identify the movements on the Ncoded paper. After writing, you can transfer your notes and all other things to the Moleskine Notes app by syncing with it. Once you do so, you are allowed to edit and organize them digitally.
With features like colour editing, handwritten to text transcriptions, etc, this is mostly used as a fun creative tool, best suited for all purposes. Also, what makes it an incredible tool for tutorial instructional purpose is that it can be well paired with real-time audio.
- Comes with a cool and innovative touch of technicality
- The quality delivered by Moleskien Notes app is excellent.
- Contains premium quality pen and paper.
- The Ncode paper used by this can be bypassed as well as replicated.
- The pen is not branded and like that of a copied version of Neo Smartpen.
A digital notepad is the most expedient way of taking notes as here you can store a large amount of information at one place. If you often make notes, then opting for the best digital notepad will be a smart idea.